Too many emails, not enough time? It’s tough to keep track of every message that comes in. Email replies are an important aspect of any business, but they can also be a hassle. On top of the time it takes to craft the perfect email, you also have to make sure it gets sent to the right person.
Receive more time back by using TypeDesk canned replies to eliminate tedious email reply tasks like “Thanks for your email, will be back at the office next week”.
TypeDesk makes it easy to automate email responses and eliminates the need for typing the same reply over and over again. Say goodbye to lengthy email chains with TypeDesk!
Typedesk is a chatbot application that helps you provide incredible customer service by adding canned responses to your chat for easy responses. The software also automates the creation of email templates and document layouts, saving you time and effort. It’s a multi-platform solution that can boost productivity for customer services, legal departments, and more.
Platforms like Communication-centered tools (Zendesk, Intercom, Enchant), Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Forums), and Email Clients (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) are some of the many virtual services that Typedesk offers lightning-fast canned responses. Typedesk makes it easier for you to paste the canned responses without the need to move your mouse. This way, it can increase productivity. With Typedesk, you can essentially work from anywhere in the world & from anyone who might have permission. The two major benefits of this are time saved and resources better allocated.
Typedesk helped with consistency, improved the customer experience delivered, and made it easier for all of us to do our jobs better. It shares snippets of canned responses so you can easily use them when you have a reply- whether it’s around products or something else. You can even build separate canned responses for each “event” so that they suit the client in question every
Typedesk provides a reporting service for your business. It uses a team of AI writers who can type messages for you. This way, you can focus on the content and deliver value to your customers without wasting time typing repetitive messages. You can share your favorite snippets of text on your helpdesk, using email, in chat & social media so you don’t have to answer customer inquiries.
Typedesk makes sure you’re talking to your audience in a tone that’s constantly in line with what they expect and want to hear. We give you the tools and the team that handles any type of writing-related issues no matter if they come from social media, sales, customer support or any other area. You can even use our extension to access your work on any device you’re using. Plus, Typedesk can be installed right in your browser so it’s incredibly convenient.
One of Typedesk’s best features is that it lets you manage your canned responses in one place and deploy them to people in different departments. Typedesk’s advanced variable lets you build custom responses on the fly. This improves customer satisfaction and gets more people to come back, which is good for business.
Features of TypeDesk
- Offline Use– Keep working without an internet connection. Canned responses are always available and up to date, even when you’re offline. Seamless offline-proof design that works even without a connection.
- Offline-Proof– Make sure your work is always on & available, even when you go offline. Typedesk works without an internet connection.
- Cloud-Synced– Canned responses help businesses with time-sensitive, repeated communication. It has a cloud-based system to keep it backed up and synced at all times. All canned responses are automatically backed up and in sync, so you can work from anywhere, anytime.
- Rich Formatting– Rich response canned responses are created with links, animation, emojis, fonts, and various other formattings to make the response appear more dynamic. Publish content to your social media with a single click, without any formatting worries!
- Variants and Translations– This feature is great for entrepreneurs who speak multiple languages – it allows them to create several different versions of the same response, with different translations. This will eliminate any redundancy.
- Team-Friendly– Team Folders allow the entire team to contribute and update content, saving time and money. It helps you get more work done without worrying about others not completing things on time.
- Variables– It’s recommended that you use variables for this task as it allows you to be sure that each placeholder has a value and doesn’t make any mistakes.
- Privacy– Typedesk won’t record your keystrokes unless you activate this option.
- Google-like Search– Typedesk uses the content in canned responses to find the correct response you want.
- Blazing-Fast– Typedesk is as easy as a keystroke away.
- Folders– Folders can organize canned responses to different topics, so it’s easy to share the right response with the right person.
- Private notes– A private note, gives instructions as to when the team should use canned responses from the library.
- Clipboard– Click to paste clipboard contents
How to use Typedesk
To use Typedek, first it needs to be downloaded and installed. Once you download the correct version for your computer, installation should take less than 10 minutes. Though the web app does have some features, the professional version of the app is best for what you need.
Now you can find all of your pre-saved responses within the program. After opening up the application, you should be able to edit these as needed. You can also find the canned responses variable with a yellow flash icon next to it that will allow for printing of current input.
You can easily create a canned response with Typedesk. Just click the “create response” button.
Now on this page, you can:
- Name your response
- Select or Create a folder to categorize the response
- Enter Text Response using available general & dynamic variables, parameters
- Use the available text formatting
- Create multiple variants of the same response ( for example – based on language, change of line, or something )
- create the Quick Response shortcut in settings
- write a private note for your response
- When done, save your response.
Now you can easily use these responses on other apps by using quick shortcuts that are assigned to the responses. If your destination app doesn’t support the desired response, you can type it into a 3rd party app and then paste it into your destination.
Automating repetitive tasks is a great way to boost productivity and help teams complete their work more efficiently. TextExpander is a piece of software that can be used across multiple platforms to take the tedium out of typing. The app saves time by helping you create shortcuts for oft-used phrases, sentences, and paragraphs.
Increase productivity with keyboard shortcuts on Gmail, Outlook, or LinkedIn. Save snippets of text as templates. Insert them into your emails on the fly with these shortcuts, and respond to customer queries more quickly!
All of us have those pieces of text that we use over and over again. You can create a template out of those pieces of text for a variety of programs. In Gmail, you can create a template by clicking “New” on the top left corner and clicking “Create a new email.” In Outlook, you can also create new templates. On the right side near the bottom, click “+ Add from scratch.
The front is a new platform that offers a one-stop-shop for customer communication. By connecting all the tools and services a company needs to offer tailor-made services at scale, it simplifies the digital experience.
Chatbots are getting more and more common, and LiveChat’s ChatBot is one that can be brought into any channel to give an all-in-one platform that is easy to use.
Zoho Desk brings your customer service to your website and apps with a live chat widget. All you need is an internet connection and a customer-facing webpage or app and you can start supporting customers right away. You can also train customers to self-serve with our proactive self-service tools like FAQs, Knowledge Base, Community Forums, and more.
Managing customer expectations and meeting them has never been more difficult than it is today. There’s clearly a big demand for applications to help you meet those expectations. There are a plethora of alternative apps to Typedesk. Some alternatives that offer similar features include-
How much does Typedesk cost?
The pricing for Typedesk starts at $ 3.99 per month, with 3 different plans available:
⦁ Solo at $3.99 per month.
⦁ Teams at $14.99 per month.
⦁ Enterprise at $24.99 per month.
Does typedesk offer a free plan?
Yes, typedesk offers a free plan with 1GB of storage.
This is perfect for small businesses that don’t need anything more than a place to store their media files.
Typedesk offers a free forever plan with only a few limitations, so you can try Typedesk before deciding whether or not to upgrade your plan..
What payment method does type desk support?
The company offers a variety of payment methods including PayPal, Stripe, and Square.
Typedesk offers hassle-free monthly and yearly payment options.
What is the refund policy of Typedesk?
Typedesk is a self-service platform for people who want to become freelance typists. The company charges an annual subscription fee to those who want to use the platform, but it also has a money-back guarantee.
The refund policy is as follows:
– If you’re not satisfied with Typedesk, just contact us within the first 30 days and we’ll refund your fee + unused time.
– If you cancel within your first year, we’ll refund the current month’s subscription fee and unused time.
– After your first year, we can’t provide a refund for any unused time.
Does Typedesk work with Gmail, Zendesk, Front, Briskine, Whatsapp, etc?
Typedesk makes your canned responses available everywhere. You don’t have to adapt to yet another tool, because Typedesk just pulls text from the clipboard. It automatically syncs across all devices.
How do you write a canned response in Typedesk?
First, go to ‘Settings>Advanced>Canned Responses.’ You can then save an email you wrote as a canned response.
How to use your saved canned responses with Typedesk?
Press Alt+C to search your pre-made Gmail responses, Zendesk replies, Twitter replies, or Outlook snippets.
How to share your Typedesk canned responses?
Typedesk has a function called “Shared Canned Responses” which allows you to share your canned responses with other team members.
You can share your canned responses by selecting the “Share” button and tapping the other person’s name. The person will receive an email with a link to those shared canned responses.
Pricing of Typedesk
The premium plan of Typedesk is available for $5 per month with an option to subscribe yearly which brings the monthly cost to $4 (20% discount). Free plans are also available with limited features.
When you sign up for a free trial of Typedesk, we don’t require any credit card information as such. All you need to do is create your account and within 30 days, try our software to see if it’s worth upgrading.
Typedesk PROS & CONS
Typedesk is an awesome tool that can help you save time and resources as it gives you the ability to automate some of the conversations as well as speed up your workflow. One reason canned responses are becoming so popular is that you can use them in multiple different software. For example, if you’re having a live chat with someone, you could quickly send a canned response to that person in the chat window. Typedesk allows for this same functionality everywhere else too!
- Typedesk speeds up repetitive tasks on a daily basis, freeing up your valuable time for other tasks.
- Typedesk is sleek, easy to access, and makes using your computer an enjoyable experience.
- Keyboard first approach
- AI writing assistants can save you a lot of time and make you super productive.
- Canned responses are organized in a tidy manner.
- The setup is simple and straightforward, so it’s easy to use.
- It is not possible to add subfolders
- This template doesn’t include many template functions (like text formatting etc.)
Today, many businesses use canned reply solutions to save time, thank customers for their business, or let them know about deals they may have missed out on. Typedesk is one of these solutions that can also be used by your whole team.
It’s hard to find enough time as a customer service manager. Good thing that the easy-to-use AI tool saves you time and lets you focus on other tasks, like recruitment or sales!
Leave a Reply